Top 10 Ways Your Business Can Recycle and Save Money
The Consultants of Consulting Experts & Associates created a recycling program that saves us approximately $4,500 a year. Do you want to save money? Create a business strategy to start recycling and making purchases that are cost effective and efficient. Regardless of the size of your organization, number of employees or business location you can implement some changes. The following tips are ways we save money and help our environment.
10. Name your recycling program and recognize your employees for their efforts.
9. Encourage recycling at home and work.Be the example and don’t be a litterbug
8. Reduce or eliminate housekeeping. Locate your trash cans in a localized area. Have employees take out their own trash and clean their personal areas.
7. Conserve water. Don’t let the water run when you are drying your hands. Reuse water bottles and plastic containers.
6. Recycle paper. Use both sides of paper, and create a scrap paper box. Print brochures and marketing materials on recycled paper.
5. Purchase energy efficient equipment . Set the office thermostat at a constant temperature.
4. Save energy. Turn off lights and install compact fluorescent light bulbs. Turn off TVs, equipment, etc when they are not in use and after work hours. use a smart power strip.
2. Reduce hazardous chemicals from going into the landfills. Donate used computers, TVs, equipment, cell phones, etc to local schools or charities. (A great tax write off)
1. Share environmental awareness with employees and clients. Add your efforts to your website.
Contact us at 1-888-300-7939 for more money saving strategies.
Your business will save money and the environment! Feel free to comment with your recycling tips!